Maybe you’ve seen some ads in style magazines, or noticed posts on social media about HydraFacial, but don’t really know much about it. We love the HydraFacial treatment, and here’s why: it’s a non-invasive treatment for men and women that provides instant results for all skin types with no downtime.
HydraFacial is a treatment that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously delivering the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment.
This fantastic treatment uses a multi-step process to clean, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin. Unlike some treatments that initially make your skin look red or splotchy, HydraFacial is gentle and doesn’t cause sensitivity or dryness.
HydraFacial is good for your skin
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. It’s a hydrating and non-irritating treatment that:
- Helps to achieve healthy skin
- Can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation with repeated treatments
- Is beneficial for all skin types
- Promotes overall skin health
- Has no discomfort and no downtime
Three Steps to Radiant Skin
HydraFacial cleanses, extracts, exfoliates, and hydrates all in one quick, three-step treatment:
- Step 1 involves exfoliation. Unlike traditional facials that can irritate your skin, HydraFacial uses a gentle solution to loosen dead skin cells and exfoliate the surface of the skin.
- Following the gentle, yet effective cleaning, HydraFacial’s step 2 involves application of a mild acid after which there is a gentle extraction process using their patented vortex technology. This step helps to loosen debris and pores so that bacteria, oil, dead skin cells, and dirt can be extracted easily.
- The final step involves application of a serum. The special serum further helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles and lines, minimizes age spots, evens out skin tone, and hydrates your skin.
So is HydraFacial right for you?
The answer is simple: YES! That is, if you want clearer, firmer, younger-looking skin. So call now 312 266 NIMA (6462) to schedule your HydraFacial.
Here for your dermatological needs
We provide both medical and cosmetic dermatologic care.