Have you ever noticed how smooth and clear a baby’s skin looks? As we age, sun exposure, acne, the natural aging process, fungal and bacterial infections, hair loss, and other conditions affect how your skin looks and feels. That’s where we come in. As a dermatology practice providing both medical and aesthetic services, we diagnose and treat acute and chronic skin issues, and provide a host of skin care and anti-aging treatments to help patients look their best.
It’s important to have an annual skin examination to detect skin cancer and other serious skin conditions. For patients dealing with chronic issues — such as acne, psoriasis, rosacea, or eczema — we customize treatment plans.
Medical treatments often include removing skin lesions, performing biopsies, diagnosing and treating various types of dermatitis, and hair and nail issues. We prescribe appropriate medications and/or treatments that meet patients’ specific needs.
We know your appearance is important, and that’s why we help you be your best you. Get rid of unwanted wrinkles, dull or sagging skin, scars, and other unsightly skin issues. We are pleased to provide:
- Botox® Cosmetic
- DiamondTome™ Microdermabrasion
- Juvederm® fillers
- Secret RF Microneedling
- Microneedling with PRP
At home skin care
I recommend patients follow these five skin care steps to prevent issues and improve their appearances.
- Wash your face twice a day with gentle soap and clear water. Never scrub or rub. Pat dry.
- Choose skin-sensitive products with no added scents or dyes. This includes cosmetics and cleaning products.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 30. Re-apply every two hours or more often if you swim or sweat.
- Keep your hands off your face.
- Self-check your skin monthly. Look for changes in spots and freckles. If you see something, see us!
Love your skin
Our goal is for our patients to have healthy skin they love. Please feel free to contact us to make an appointment.