This month, we celebrate our moms for all they do. Moms devote so much time to caring for others, they often don’t make taking care of themselves a priority. If you’re a mom, you probably spent the past two years juggling more tasks than ever and spent less time on yourself.
Now that the pandemic is hopefully waning and we are moving into a more normal time, you may have noticed more wrinkles, duller skin tone, or even breakouts.
It’s time to give yourself a Mother’s Day gift. We offer many treatment options to help you refresh your skin and look your best.
Treat yourself with us
We offer a wide variety of treatments to meet our patients’ varying needs. These include:
- Microneedling with PRP stimulates the skin’s own ability to produce collagen.
- Microdermabrasion gently exfoliates dead skin cells from the topmost layer of the skin.
- Laser Genesis provides subtle improvement in fine lines and large pores by helping build collagen naturally.
- Limelight facial is a non-invasive light-based skin rejuvenation treatment that improves skin tone and surface imperfections associated with aging and photodamage.
- HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. It creates an instantly gratifying glow in just three quick steps.
- Peels brighten skin color and improve clarity, tone, and texture.
- Botox smoothes out those unwanted wrinkles and take years off your face.
- Dermal Fillers help diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. These are great for plumping up thin lips and softening facial creases and wrinkles.
Home skin care
No matter your style or skin type — whether you wear lots of makeup, minimal or none; have frequent breakouts or never break out — your skin will thank you for following these steps:
- Clean skin is happy skin. Use a gentle cleanser, and don’t use an exfoliating scrub more than once a week.
- Moisturize. You should switch to a lighter weight moisturizer than you used during the winter.
- Sunscreen. I can’t say this enough. Everyone should wear sunscreen every day regardless of the weather. It’s the only way to reduce your risk of skin cancer and premature aging.
- Use exfoliants, retinols and masks, as recommended. These are great, but more is not better. Less is more may be the better approach.
Here for your dermatological needs
Our goal is to help you have great looking, healthy skin. Please feel free to contact us to make an appointment.