You’ve probably heard the expression “beauty is skin deep,” and might even wonder why or how it applies to you. The reality is that people who have beautiful skin look and feel better about themselves. Maybe you’re struggling with acne, sun damage, or signs of aging. Or maybe you have a chronic skin condition, such as eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea. Regardless of the issue or your age, this is why I recommend my patients start and follow a skin care plan that allows them to be the best version of themselves and accentuate their skin’s beauty.
The key to beautiful, healthy skin is having an effective dual-action home care and professional treatment plan.
At Home Skin Care Plan
Start with a good skin care plan you follow at home on a regular basis.
- Use a gentle cleanser at least once a day (twice a day if you have oily skin), and don’t use an exfoliating scrub more than once a week.
- Switch to a lighter weight moisturizer than you used in the winter.
- Wear sunscreen every day no matter the weather. It’s the only way to reduce premature aging and lower the risk of skin cancer.
- Use exfoliants, retinols and masks, as recommended. These are great, but more is not better. Less is more may be the better approach.
- When and if you wear makeup, always remove it before going to bed.
- If you’re diagnosed with a medical condition requiring medication, make sure to take it or use it as directed.
- Replace older products including skin care ones, sunscreens, and makeup.
Professional Skin Care Treatments
We offer a range of professional skin care treatments for every skin tone, type, and various issues. These can help promote healthy, resilient, youthful, beautiful skin:
- Chemical peels
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Genesis
- Limelight Facial
- Microneedling with PRP
Here for your dermatological needs
Our goal is to help you have great looking, healthy skin. Please feel free to contact us to make an appointment.